MANAGING in the

NEW WORLD

The way corporate training programmes have traditionally been conducted to usher in change, are not working anymore. It has been found out through business analysis that over 70% of such change management programmes fail primarily due to reluctance on the part of employees. These same programmes on the other hand, succeed 30% more when employees themselves are interested in the same. Thus it is important to create a sense of empathy and shared purpose among the trainees. Also just in time feedback must be implemented for these trainings. The programme must be personalized looking into various staff segments. Also hierarchy prevalent must not dominate during such programmes as that inhibits effective employee engagement. Most crucially, the employee must be able to see tangible change and progress during the sessions itself.

SKYLINE Knowledge Centre

Phone: 9971700059,9810877385
E-mail: info@skylinecollege.com
© 2017 SKYLINE. All right Reserved.